S.I.P :// Sock In Progress

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I managed to survive my first portion of my charts!! I'm so proud of myself. Even though I've messed up maybe 2 or 3 rows in the project, but its so damned hard to go back and correct them I left it in.. It's okay though. It's looking pretty awesome so far!!


This is just the very first part of the cuff. C: I still have a looooooooong way to go. I think I actually might need to buy another ball of yarn to make the second sock lol. Hopefully I'll get this Vet Aid job at the animal clinic so I can buy another ball. P: I'm sure Pete's getting tired of buying me so much yarn. xD

So far, for this pattern, I haven't been able to see the true design just yet. There are just a few "holes" here and there but nothing too intricate. I'm hoping I'll see more when I start working Chart B.

My Hiya-Hiya needles are wonderful so far. I just discovered these weird little rubber things that I thought had no purpose.. Oh was I shocked! Googling them, it said that they're for screwing in the cables tight so that they don't come loose while the cables swivel. <3 It made the rest of my knitting so nice... Since it would kinda unscrew a bit and my yarn would get caught in the groove, but not anymore~ Mwahaha..

Anywhos, I'm sick (I caught Pete's cold!! :c ) and it's 2:30am.. I should try getting some sleep. :/ I have to go to the vet to take my doggy, Taz, to the vet and see why he's been puking...  And Lucifer hurt himself tonight so if he's still limping I have to call Dr. Christian and take him in afterward... sigh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Yarn Hugger // A Knitting Blog 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.